Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Giving Thanks: Day 3

Let's see...what am I thankful for today? 


I'm thankful that I live with a group of awesome people, and tonight is house dinner, which we have once a week. Usually, we eat in for house dinner--a couple of people cook something delicious and we all gather together and eat up :) Yum! We've had all different kinds of food at our dinners--Mexican, Italian, Indian, Irish, Tex-Mex, African, Mennonite, and we're planning many more. We talk and laugh and discuss our work and life and it's wonderful--even when we don't eat until 9:00 and I have to go to bed at 10:00. 


Tonight we're really living it up and going out to eat...mainly because none of us feel like cooking :) I don't know where we're going yet, maybe the Anchor Bar, or Pearl Street Grill, but I'm sure I will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment