Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nashville Apartment!

My living room, complete with lamps and a coffee table from my cousin Jill, a cafe table and stools from Dan and Hilary,  a bookshelf assembled my my father, and a couch, end tables, and chair from Craig's List. Can you believe we had this whole place set up within 24 hours of arriving?

Another shot of the living room--note the beautiful art by my dear friend Emily (plus candles from her wedding!).

My dining room--we found this table and chairs at a Goodwill for $30! 

My kitchen from the doorway.

I hung up those cute plates all by myself!

My bedroom...

...and again! I refinished this dresser, another Craig's List purchase.

My closet door, complete with cowgirl hat from Connie!

My HUGE closet! I love it.

My bathroom is split into two rooms--here's the sink/vanity.

And I just wanted to show off my cute shower curtain :)

The first day I was in Nashville, I came back to my apartment to find that my mom had spelled out "home" on the refrigerator...it may not feel exactly like home yet, but it's getting close.


Thank you to all of my family members and friends who provided various things for my new apartment--I've received tons of kitchen stuff from my siblings, furniture from my parents and other family members, art from my friends--I can't thank you all enough!

2 comments:

  1. that is so beautiful Joanna! I'm glad you have such a lovely place in which to live as you work on your degree - it looks like a place you can relax and have peace, even in the midst of work :-)

    ~Jenn Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, jenn! :) hope houghton is going well so far this semester!

    ReplyDelete